Brick Font © 1995
This font looks like the character were made with bricks mortered together
- is an original, high quality font, not available anywhere else
- has 224 characters, including upper and lower case, numbers, punctuation, foreign accented and special characters
- includes over 100 kerning pairs, to improve legibility between specific pairs of characters
- all characters are designed specifically for the Brick font, with a minimum of control points to keep the file size as small as possible and still keep the characters clear
- comes with hinting to render characters at low resolution
- is a display font that is readable down to 12 points, using a 300 dpi printer
Select this Link to view Brick characters 32 to 126
in HTML format, this image is (8,965 Bytes).
Select this Link to view Brick characters 130 to 255
in HTML format, this image is (12,295 Bytes).
Download Adobe Acrobat (PDF) file containing a sample of the Brick font (24,411 bytes)
All contents copyright 1996-2008 by Dennis Palumbo
Last Revised: February 1, 2008