Brick 3D Font © 1995
This font looks like the characters were made with bricks mortered together with three dimensions (height, width and depth).
- is an original, high quality font, not available anywhere else
- has 212 characters, including upper and lower case, numbers, punctuation, foreign accented and special characters
- includes over 100 kerning pairs, to improve legibility between specific pairs of characters
- all characters are designed specifically for the Brick font, with a minimum of control points to keep the file size as small as possible and still keep the characters clear
- comes with hinting to render characters at low resolution
- is a display font that is readable down to 12 points, using a 300 dpi printer
Select this Link to view Brick 3D characters 32 to 126
in HTML format, this image is (32,295 Bytes).
Select this Link to view Brick 3D characters 131 to 190
in HTML format, this image is (16,941 Bytes).
Select this Link to view Brick 3D characters 191 to 255
in HTML format, this image is (27,324 Bytes).
Download Adobe Acrobat (PDF) file containing a sample of the Brick 3D font (24,411 bytes)
All contents copyright 1996-2008 by Dennis Palumbo
Last Revised: February 1, 2008