Diamond Plate Font © 2000
My first font of the new millenium. The characters are filled with diamonds that give the appearance of the plate that is used on stairs, non skid flooring, toolboxes, etc.
- is an original, high quality font, not available anywhere else
- has 212 characters, including upper and lower case, numbers, punctuation, foreign accented and special characters
- includes over 270 kerning pairs, to improve legibility between specific pairs of characters
- all characters are designed specifically for the Diamond Plate font, with a minimum of control points to keep the file size as small as possible and still keep the characters clear
- comes with hinting to render characters at low resolution
- is a display font that is readable down to 6 points, using a 300 dpi printer
Select this Link to view Diamond Plate characters 32 to 126
in HTML format, this image is (24,200 Bytes).
Select this Link to view Diamond Plate characters 131 to 199
in HTML format, this image is (16,893 Bytes).
Select this Link to view Diamond Plate characters 200 to 255
in HTML format, this image is (18,046 Bytes).
All contents copyright 1996-00 by Dennis Palumbo
Last Revised: March 1, 2000