FilmStrip Font © 1990
FilmStrip prints what looks like 35mm film with sprocket holes and text on the film
- is an original, high quality font, not available anywhere else
- has 211 characters, including upper and lower case, numbers, punctuation, foreign accented and special characters
- all characters are designed specifically for the FilmStrip font, with a minimum of control points to keep the file size as small as possible and still keep the characters clear
- comes with hinting to render characters at low resolution
- is a display font that is readable down to 9 points, using a 300 dpi printer
Select this Link to view FilmStrip characters 32 to 126
in HTML format, this image is (9,494 Bytes).
Select this Link to view FilmStrip characters 131 to 255
in HTML format, this image is (13,193 Bytes).
Download Adobe Acrobat (PDF) file containing a sample of the FilmStrip font (24,411 bytes)
All contents copyright 1996-2008 by Dennis Palumbo
Last Revised: February 1, 2008