Old West 3D Font © 1995
Old West 3D looks like a font that would have been used in the Old West and also has a 3 dimensional look.
- is an original, high quality font, not available anywhere else
- has 211 characters, including upper and lower case, numbers, punctuation, foreign accented and special characters
- includes over 400 kerning pairs, to improve legibility between specific pairs of characters
- all characters are designed specifically for the Old West 3D font, with a minimum of control points to keep the file size as small as possible and still keep the characters clear
- comes with hinting to render characters at low resolution
- is a display font that is readable down to 10 points, using a 300 dpi printer
Select this Link to view Old West 3D characters 32 to 126
in HTML format, this image is (20,113 Bytes).
Select this Link to view Old West 3D characters 132 to 255
in HTML format, this image is (24,372 Bytes).
Download Adobe Acrobat (PDF) file containing a sample of the Old West 3D font (24,411 bytes)
All contents copyright 1996-2008 by Dennis Palumbo
Last Revised: February 1, 2008