PVC Pipe Font © 1994
This font looks like plastic PVC Pipe shaped into the characters of the alphabet.
- is an original, high quality font, not available anywhere else
- has 212 characters, including upper and lower case, numbers, punctuation, foreign accented and special characters
- includes over 160 kerning pairs, to improve legibility between specific pairs of characters
- all characters are designed specifically for the PVC Pipe font, with a minimum of control points to keep the file size as small as possible and still keep the characters clear
- comes with hinting to render characters at low resolution
- is a display font that is readable down to 9 points, using a 300 dpi printer
Select this Link to view PVC Pipe characters 32 to 126
in HTML format, this image is (11, 675 Bytes).
Select this Link to view PVC Pipe characters 131 to 197
in HTML format, this image is (7,723 Bytes).
Select this Link to view PVC Pipe characters 198 to 255
in HTML format, this image is (8,537 Bytes).
Download Adobe Acrobat (PDF) file containing a sample of the PVC Pipe font (24,411 bytes)
All contents copyright 1996-2008 by Dennis Palumbo
Last Revised: February 1, 2008